La Borda is nominated for the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture – Mies van der Rohe Prize. The award is biennial and has the main purpose of recognizing and rewarding the quality of architectural production in Europe. The candidatures of the works considered for the Prize are proposed by a large group of independent experts from all over Europe, in addition to the architectural associations that are part of the European Council of Architects and other national associations of European architects.
This nomination is in addition to several awards that the project has received since its construction:
- Prize Ciutat de Barcelona 2018
- Prize in Build Work in architecture of the BBConstrumat 2019
- Prize in the 3rd edition of the Mostra d’Arquitectura Catalana de Barcelona
- Special prize in innovation at the European Responsible Housing Awards 2019
- Winner of the Premis Catalunya Construcció 2019 in the category of work execution management (Xavier Aumedes and Gemma Rius) and selected in the category of Innovation in construction
- Finalist at the Simon Architecture Prize 2020